Wednesday, April 8, 2015

She Made It!

Erika's plane left early this morning at 6:30 am!  We weren't sure if she would be able to email upon her arrival at the MTC in Mexico so we were thrilled when an email came in a couple of hours after she landed.  Here's what she had to say:

Hey Family! I made it, the flight was long but really good. I met up with like six Hermanas and two Elder's. It was a crazy drive through the city, its really crowded but I LOVE IT HERE! They gave us a little time to write you, so i love you all! Don't be worried, this place is amazing! my companion came here with me and she will be leaving to my mission the same day! I love her. Spanish is coming already, it's crazy how much i remember! how cool is that! I love you all, I'll write you next week! My p/day is Thursdays. Have courage and be kind! LOVE YOU!!
Love, Hermana Chapin

We look forward to hearing more about her adventures next week!









No comments:

Post a Comment